Quote

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. Welcome to From On High.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

For The Life Of Me ...

So Waldo censored a fellow blogger's input to VA Political Blogs because of content the former deemed inappropriate. He has that right. And he probably did the right thing (although where does he now stop?).

Waldo, though, being your typical liberal, goes into contemplation mode. Should I shut down the aggregator? Let someone else take it over? Will feelings be hurt? Am I being insensitive? Am I doing the right thing? What to do? What to do?

Kinda funny.

But now there seems to be a movement afoot to save Waldo from ... well, I'm not sure what we're rallying around him for but he's getting lot's of support.


The typical call to action:
Support Waldo and Virginia Political Blogs
The Richmond Democrat

Richmond, Virginia -- December 23, 2006

Greg Bouchillon suggested to me that maybe Waldo Jaquith needs a little support in his courageous stand against intellectual terrorism. Waldo has always been a pioneer in Virginia's blogosphere and I'm happy to tell anyone who asks that without Waldo there would be no blogosphere as we know it in Virginia.

I'm proud to link to
Waldo Jaquith, and I hope you will too.




I'll be honest. I haven't a clue as to why it is Waldo needs support all of a sudden or any idea what that silly crap is about his "courageous stand against intellectual terrorism." Intellectual terrorism?

But, by God, to show my support for whatever it is we are all rallying to defend, I too proudly proclaim:

I link to Waldo.