Roanoke College considers adding carbon monoxide detectorsCollege administrators have a tough decision to make. Install detectors or wait until another person is killed and another hundred are overcome with CO poison.
Roanoke College says it's looking at making some changes, following a carbon monoxide exposure yesterday on campus.
The build-up happened Friday morning around 7:00 a.m. in the Sections residence halls,sending more than a hundred people to area hospitals. They included teenagers from an Upward Bound program, and participants from the "Power in the Spirit" Lutheran conference. One man died following the exposure. (link)
What to do. What to do ...