The boys over at the Roanoke Times
"Virginia should have closed its gun-show loophole, long ago. Perhaps mass murder at Virginia Tech will finally convince state lawmakers of that."The shooter didn't buy his weapons at a gun show - so we should pass a gun show law. Using that logic, we should demand, as a result of Cho Seung-Hui's heinous act:
No, the shooter, Seung-Hui Cho, did not buy his handguns at a gun show.
Still ... (link)
● ... a law requiring dog licenses for all pets
● ... boxers rather than briefs
● ... a ban on sugar-free ice cream
● ... that Phil get kicked off American Idol or be required to wear a wig
● ... that the Roanoke Times quit killing trees just to print such idiocy ...
For the love of God.