Noun: perversion per-vur-zhuhn
1. An aberrant sexual practice
2. The action of perverting something (turning it to a wrong use)
Verb: pervert per-vurt
1. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
2. Change the inherent purpose or function of something
Noun: pervert pur-vert
1. A person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
The Roanoke Times:
George Mason's homecoming queenPerverts celebrating the perverse as championed by a pervert. How perverted.
Congratulations to George Mason University's Reann Ballslee, who will give new meaning to the term homecoming queen. Students at the school elected Ballslee to be homecoming queen in a three-way race.
Ballslee is Ryan Allen, a senior at the school and gay drag queen. You go, girl! [link]
Oh, by the way, you paid for this. George Mason is a public university owned by, in large measure ... you. Your tax dollars at work. Have a good day.