Quote

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. Welcome to From On High.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Quote of the Day

From the adolescent editorialists at the Roanoke Times:

"Tea partyers and other extreme conservatives are more incensed at the notion of honoring federal workers. They believe federal workers are leeches on society who deserve only scorn."

Memo to kids with keyboards:

1) I'm a Tea "Partyer."

2) My son-in-law is a federal worker (a Lieutenant Colonel to be precise).

3) I do not scorn him or his service to his country.

4) And I don't consider him a leech.

5) I focus my contempt on nitwit liberals who write for equally liberal newspapers.

Federal workers are leeches?  Where do they get such silly notions?  Maxine Waters?  Roseanne Barr?  Anthony Weinerless?