'In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'
- Abraham Lincoln -

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Huffington Post & Its Fools & Rakish Clowns

This I've come to expect from the loons on the Left:
Actor Steven Weber at HuffPo Demands 'Nuremberg-Scale Trial' for Conservatives
By Jack Coleman, NewsBusters

... and the envelope please for Most Unhinged Rant at The Huffington Post, from among the hundreds of nominees ...

After insulting Republican presidential candidates, Weber comes to the overwrought point of his screed. A word to the wise: avoid ingesting any beverage while reading what's to follow (emphasis added) --

"The scale of Right Wing sociopolitical sabotage necessitates a Nuremberg-scale trial for all the corporate agents and treasonous capitalisto-fascist architects of our democracy's current and most pressing misery. From the blatant Republican doublespeak emanating from think-tank sponsored word doctors to the outright obstruction and lies expectorated by Republican congressional representatives and senators, the very concept of governance can only be considered once the culprits are removed. Driven to real madness by unadulterated greed they have embraced an ideology, the success of which hinges upon the very ruin of this nation."  [link]
I can't speak for all my fellow treasonous, capitalisto-fascist, right-wing sociopolical saboteurs, but I think this dude's writing is a tad on the silly side.  And ... what's the word ... overwrought?


Freaking stupid.

I had no idea who this "actor Steven Weber" was, so I turned to his Huffington Post bio.  There I found  this:

"Best known for having played a string of affable, rakish fools and affable, quirky sociopaths, in a logical next step Steven Weber has most recently been playing ..."

Okay. Now I get it. He's a (washed-up) fool and sociopath who, long ago, played a fool and a sociopath on TV.

Got it.

I suppose, for just a moment, I should take his threat seriously.  Fine.

To the rakish fool I offer up this challenge: You want to put us on trial?

Bring it.  Clown.