'In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'
- Abraham Lincoln -

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Get So Confused

Maybe I spend too much time watching my favorite "reality TV" show - Occupy Wall Street.  It's just that it's so entertaining.

Like a freak show.

Well, in fact, it is a freak show.

But, still, I'm trying to make sense of it.

Answer me this: Is Wall Street a Jewish conspiracy?

See America is dominated by one group - Jews.

Or are Wall Streeters Nazis?

I suppose, in the drug-warped world that is "Occupy Wall Street," "Wall Street" can be both.

But in the real world?  Nazis and Jews?


I suppose, if those "Occupy" geniuses can think of themselves as both mega-statists and anarchists, at the same time, hey, why not?

If only they'd paid attention in sixth grade history class.