Quote

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. Welcome to From On High.

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Let's See If I Have This Straight

Rick Perry, according to the Washington Post, is a racist because there was a rock  - a rock - somewhere long ago that had the "word" "niggerhead" painted on it.  A rock.  Painted by someone unknown to Rick Perry.  And destroyed by Perry's father way back when.

Seems ... weak.  But it is the Post we're talking about.

So I suppose that the liberals' favorite rag, being consistent, was all over the news, back in 2007, that Barack Obama marched with the modern-day version of the Ku Klux Klan, a group of haters just as vile and contemptible as any that has ever trod this earth.

Yeah, I'm sure the Washington Post was out in front exposing that story of bigotry and racial hatred.

Yeah.

I'm looking ... I'm looking ...