Quote

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. Welcome to From On High.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Habeeb To Host Town Hall Meetings

A public service announcement:
Habeeb Announces Winter Town Hall Meeting Dates

Salem, VA – Delegate Greg Habeeb (R-Salem) announced Tuesday he will host three winter town hall meetings with constituents across the 8th District. The meetings will be held in December, before General Assembly members return to Richmond in January.

The meetings are open to the public and will be held on and at the following dates and locations:

● December 7th, 7 p.m., Roanoke County Administration Building
● December 13th, 7 p.m., Montgomery County Government Center
● December 14th, 7 p.m., Craig County High School Library

“As always, I look forward to speaking with the citizens of the 8th District,” said Delegate Habeeb. “The more time I spend discussing the issues with individuals, the better I feel I can represent them in Richmond. Holding these meetings right before returning to Richmond will help me gather input on the important legislation we will consider this year.”

Participants at the town hall meetings will also have an opportunity to fill out a survey relating to the most important issues facing the General Assembly this year. That same survey will be made available to all citizens online.

“I have said from the first day of my campaign that I want to be an open and accessible legislator, and I hope the citizens of the 8th District see my willingness to listen and discuss the issues as an example of me keeping my promises,” added Habeeb.
So much to discuss ...