It’s the Math, Stupid!: Seven Devastating Facts About 2012
By Wynton Hall, Big Government
As we enter 2012, the presidential candidates would do well to wrap their minds and messages around these seven mathematical facts:
● Every day, the U.S. government takes in $6 billion and spends $10 billion. This means that every day the federal government spends $4 billion more dollars than it has.
● The real unemployment rate is a jaw-dropping 11 percent.
● Every fifth man you pass on your way to work is now out of work.
● College graduates are now 34% less likely to find a job under Obama than they were under President George W. Bush
● Every seventh person you pass on the sidewalk now relies on food stamps.
● The ravages of the Obama economy now mean that more Americans live under the federal poverty line than at any time in U.S. history since records have been kept.
● Under President Barack Obama, every fifth child in America now lives in poverty. These are not partisan jabs, manufactured statistics, or ideological swipes. These are mathematical facts.Well, that's about as depressing as it could be.
Obama, by the way, wants you to know he thinks he's done a swell job over these last three years and will be asking for another four.
The numbers aren't bad enough, I suppose ...