Three things you had better wrap your brain around fast:
1) Read and comprehend the law of unintended consequences.
2) Or, more to the point: Sie müssen mit leeren sich die bade-wanne, aber nicht das Kind mit ihr zusammen.*
3) Don't screw with the free exchange of ideas on the internet.
4) Ignore (1), (2), and (3) and see how pissed off your loyal supporters can get.
You're a co-sponsor of the Stop Online Piracy Act? If so, understand this: You're also co-sponsoring a bill that will stifle free speech - especially on this weblog - and I won't take kindly to that.
Consider it a warning. You don't want to mess with a guy who operates at 3000 kbps, has a short temper, and is blessed with a gift for words.
* Loosely translated: "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water."