Quote

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. Welcome to From On High.

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Tim Kaine's Bold New Ideas

You make sense of this.  I can't.

From a Roanoke Times "Blue Ridge Caucus" blog post we learn that senatorial candidate - and Democrat - Tim Kaine is coming came to the area.

He came to "share his ideas."

Why?

I’m really sharing my thoughts on what I call the talent economy. One of the great Virginia lessons over the last generation is that if you get the talent piece right, then other things economically go the right direction. And we’re losing the talent war at the national level and have to commit to winning again, and I’m sharing my thoughts about how to do that and picking up ideas and thoughts from business leaders as I go.”

America has "talent" issues.

Really?

Most experts would tell you we are getting our asses handed to us because the USA is no longer competitive, is smothered by government regulation, and has a tax structure that only a Richard I could love.

"We're losing the talent war"?  Allow America to once again prosper, by getting government off our backs and out of our pockets , fool, and "the talent war" will win itself.