'In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'
- Abraham Lincoln -

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ann Coulter Agrees With Me

I wrote yesterday that those who are criticizing Robert de Niro for telling a (stupid) joke need to Give It a Rest.

Ann Coulter agrees:

Ann Coulter defends Robert De Niro joking about GOP candidates’ wives at Obama fundraiser

Coulter via Twitter: ""Can we please stop the fake 'offended' routine? Pls explain what was allegedly offensive about De Niro's joke."

There seems to be no clear-cut answer to her question, but whatever the offense, an Obama spokesperson and half the Democratic Party - along with De Niro himself - have apologized for it.

Yeah, it was off-color ...

Oh, no!  Was I allowed to use that word?!  I didn't mean color!  I meant non-color! ... No!  I meant ...

I sincerely apologize for having ...