'In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'
- Abraham Lincoln -

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Judge a Man By The Friends He Keeps

One can argue about whether Mitt Romney is right when he calls Russia "our number one geopolitical foe.”*

But, if I were Barack Obama, I wouldn't want a Russian on my side arguing against the notion.

But such is the case.

Dmitry Medvedev, it appears, is big on Obama. But not so much on the presumptive GOP nominee in the upcoming presidential election.

One assumes it's because Obama is more than willing to give him what he wants.

I don't know. I read the oath of office and I can't find anything that says Obama is to preserve, protect or defend the Roosskies.

Yet there he is ...

* I personally disagree with Romney on this. I see Russia as being a shell of its former self and not much to concern ourselves with.