Quote

'In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'
- Abraham Lincoln -

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Obama: I Still Hope

Though he won't be able to run for reelection in 2016 - unless he gets bounced this November - I can see Barack Obama making this call to action to his unreasoning sycophants:

"We've got to move forward, to the future that we imagined in 2008 and 2012."

Read that again.  I ask you, what exactly would he be "moving forward"?

That's right.  His imaginings.

A question for you Obama supporters: Wouldn't it have been prudent to demand of your hero an actual move forward - on the economic/jobs front - in 2009, rather than some "dream with me" apologia?

Or in 2010?

2011?

Now in 2012:

"We've got to move forward, to the future that we imagined in 2008."

If that's good enough for you, get off my boat.