Quote

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. Welcome to From On High.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Teachers Aren't what They Used To Be

First off, let me make it clear: The reason I'm not a public school teacher is I'd smack the little smart-ass in this story out of his chair and get sent to prison.  You see, I know my limitations.

But that aside, listen to this conversation that takes place between a high school teacher in Salisbury, North Carolina and one of  her students, and be as frightened as I am for our republic's future:

NC TEACHER SCREAMS AT STUDENT: IT’S CRIMINAL TO CRITICIZE OBAMA.

According to this teacher it's okay to badmouth Mitt Romney but not Barack Obama because the former is a Presidential candidate and the latter is the President.

The teacher is a social studies teacher, no less.

Here's the video.  Prepare to be shocked by the vapidity:







"That's what I'm sayin'. You know. But, as a social studies teacher I cannot allow you to slander any President in here, past or present."

Future Presidents, however ...

She reserves the right to slander Obama's opponent until the cows come home.

Christ a'mighty.