'In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'
- Abraham Lincoln -

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Obama Who?

Todd Jackson, Roanoke Times, reports:

"The U.S. economy has 'obviously turned the corner' and is improving, U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack said this morning in Blacksburg as he kicked off a media tour to praise the Obama administration’s assustance to rural areas.

"Staffers emphasized that Vilsack was campaigning as a former governor of Iowa rather than in his current federal role."

This clown was campaigning in Blacksburg, Virginia as a former governor of ... Iowa?


No. Not really.

But if I was a member of Obama's cabinet, and I was ordered to visit (kicking and screaming) a part of the country that harbors more animosity toward my boss than was directed toward our 16th President at the height of the Civil War, I'd identify myself as something other than what I am too.

Obama who?