Quote

'In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'
- Abraham Lincoln -

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Joe Arpaio For President

At least he's willing to enforce the law.  Unlike the man most responsible for law enforcement in the land.

In response to Obama's decision to ignore federal law and the Supreme Court's decision forbidding the state of Arizona from enforcing federal law, Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio has this message:

"I'm not stopping anything. I'm going to continue to enforce those state laws regardless of what the federal government is trying to put pressure on me to satisfy all these activists, which by the way are in front of my building right now. Three and half years they've been in front of my building. So, I'm not going to bend to the federal government, especially when we still have state laws to enforce."

My hero.