'In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'
- Abraham Lincoln -

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Let Me Guess

When I saw the headline I said to myself, "but he went anyway."

I was wrong.

The headline:

Judge expresses regret for lavish Hawaii conference

I was wrong.  He didn't attend that lavish conference in Hawaii that will cost the taxpayers millions.

It hasn't taken place yet.

And he's still going.  And will regret it the whole time he's laying on the beach.

"'In hindsight, had we foreseen the nation’s current fiscal problems, we may have chosen a different site for this year’s conference,' wrote Alex Kozinski, chief judge for the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in California, in a letter to two Republican senators released Wednesday."

So you know, this Kozinski character is as liberal as they come.

Especially with taxpayer money.

An so it goes ...