Quote

'In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.'
- Abraham Lincoln -

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Not All Of Hollywood Is Blinded By The Halo

Jon Voight passes judgment on the last four years that have been such torment for this country:


"This will be the first President to ever weaken America."

Say it, brutha.

- - -

And Voight isn't alone.  Hollywood mega-dude Brad Pitt believes - at least in part - in the principles upon which this country was founded: 

"America is a country founded on guns. It’s in our DNA. It’s very strange but I feel better having a gun. I really do. I don’t feel safe, I don’t feel the house is completely safe, if I don’t have one hidden somewhere. That’s my thinking, right or wrong."

I knew there was something I liked about that guy.  Besides Angelina being at his side.