Quote

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it. Welcome to From On High.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

We Need More Steve Wynns

Because he says it like it is.

And he has the track record to back up that which he says.

Steve Wynn, CEO of Wynn Resorts:

"I've created about 250,000 direct and indirect jobs according to the state of Nevada's measurement. If the number is 250,000, that's exactly 250,000 more than this president, who I'll be damned if I want to have him lecture me about small business and jobs. I'm a job creator. Guys like me are job creators and we don't like having a bulls-eye painted on our back."

He's absolutely right.

We in business create jobs.  When conditions allow.  That's how we grow our concerns.

Obama?

At best he creates food stamps.

Lots and lots of 'em.

A job creator?

Only to those too stupid - or in journalism - to know better.

You'd think he would appreciate what we do.

But no.